Print, Copy, Fax, and Scan
Color or black & white printouts can be made from any RPL branch public computer or sent from a mobile device (Email: email@example.com). The cost is:
- 25 cents per page for black & white*
- 50 cents per page for color*
All print jobs are sent to a central computer printout station where payment is handled before being printed.
Photocopies can be made on public copy machines at all RPL branches.
Black & white copies on standard 8-1/2” x 11” paper are 25 cents per page*.
Black & white copies on legal 8-1/2” x 14” size paper are 50 cents per page*.
Color photocopies are available at Northeast, Northwest and Southeast branches, and are 50 cents per page*.
Fax services are provided at all RPL branches. All faxing is done by library staff. See a staff member for assistance.
- $1 per fax for faxing to U.S. numbers, including Puerto Rico.
- International faxing is not available.
- Faxes may also be received at $1 per fax. Contact us for details on receiving faxes.
Documents can be scanned using branch copy machines and saved to a USB flash drive at no cost. Flash drives may be purchased at the Circulation Desk.
*Double-sided documents are considered 2 pages